24/04/2020 by Danielle Shea Tan 0 Comments
Thriving Through Pregnancy and Beyond
During this time we are all called upon to dig deep, reaffirm our commitment to self health and redefine our strategies to maintain health. This is particularly important for pregnant and new moms. I am excited to announce that I have collaborated with three other women’s health specialists to offer an 8 Week Virtual Program […]
During this time we are all called upon to dig deep, reaffirm our commitment to self health and redefine our strategies to maintain health. This is particularly important for pregnant and new moms. I am excited to announce that I have collaborated with three other women’s health specialists to offer an 8 Week Virtual Program for pregnant women and new mothers! This 8-week program starts on Tuesday, May 12th at 8pm. Through this program, we will enable women to harness the power of their inner strength and resiliency to transition to motherhood at their best while developing a community of support with other local women having babies.
This program is offered by four Women’s Health Specialists:
- Danielle Shea Tan, Licensed Functional Family Nutritionist – Healthy Mamas for Happy Families
- Zoe Culbertson, Licensed Acupuncturist, Seaside Family Acupuncture
- Rachel Simpson, IBCLC and Infant Feeding Specialist, Simpson Lactation Services
- Darcie Pervier, MSPT, PES, Newburyport Wellness, LLC
Here is a short overview of the program content and structure:
Each week will consist of a live zoom meeting on Tuesday evenings at 8pm EST with our community. We will discuss educational content provided by one of several maternal health specialists followed by a live Q & A session. Sessions will be recorded and available to you for 9 months. You will also be invited into a closed FB group to connect, further the discussion, ask any other questions you might have and access to handouts and recorded content from other expert practitioners. This is a great program for pregnant women of all stages and newly postpartum moms!
The topics of education and discussion will include the following and will be tailored as needed to the preferences of participants:
- How to prepare for motherhood in a time of social distancing
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a patient
- The value of nutritional & herbal support through pregnancy and postpartum to nourish your baby and replenish your own body
- Acupressure & Nutrition to curb nausea, reflux, constipation and other common issues of pregnancy
- Strategies to manage back pain, pelvic pain, leg swelling and more
- Empowering yourself through early education for successful breastfeeding and resolving current breastfeeding issues
- Recovering from pregnancy- harnessing the power of nutrition, proper physical activity, and mindfulness
Price: $297 for 8 Weeks (use MOTHERSDAY100) to get a special Mother’s Day discount of $100 off until Sunday, May 3rd.